It’s important to note that the term ‘digital marketing’ doesn’t differentiate between tactics that are designed to attract customers and tactics that are designed to interrupt them by fighting for their attention.
For example, banner ads and pop-ups would be considered a form of digital marketing alongside creating great blog content, but that doesn’t mean ads are a good tactic for attracting your desired audience. In fact, banner ads and pop-ups are likely to turn people off your brand, whereas creating useful or entertaining blog content is likely to attract them.
In future blog posts, we’ll teach you digital marketing tactics that attract customers, instead of interrupting them.
There, you’ll learn best practices for the major pillars of digital marketing including:
- Setting up and optimizing your website
- Creating a digital content strategy
- Promoting your brand on social media
- Converting website visitors into leads
- Utilizing effective paid advertising
- Turning leads into paying customers
- Measuring and improving your marketing
And, get actionable tips for how to build your digital marketing strategy so you can grow your brand — and your revenue. So, stay tuned!